Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 23, 2007


I had a good run this morning. I had a great running tour of Paris. I kept a decent pace, but stopped for a lot of photos. Overall 11.5 miles, and the weather was great.

Even better, I got back and saw that there was an additional $125 donated to my ACS run for Glory. That was really nice. I am excited about the run and really am glad that I am not doing it just for me.

So here are the running tour highlights:
Notre Dame Cathedral pre-sunrise
Louvre from the other side of the river Seine
Large Government Buildings (Assemblee naitonale, etc)
2 laps around the Eiffel Tower and park
Palais de Chaillot
Quite a bit of downtown
Arc de Triomphe
Champs Elysees
St Pierre Church
Grand Palais/Petit Palais ( saw some old Ferraris (car show today))
Place de la Concorde (fountains great 360 view of everything)
Louvre Gardens
back to Forum Les Halles

The best part was I could not get National Lampoons European vacation out of my head!!

No comments: