Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Well, Ryan is on his way to Paris....ahhhh so jealous. Hopefully someday we can go together. So the boys are finally asleep and I probably should be too. Oh well. I walked/jogged 3 miles today. It has been forever I think since i have done that. Doing miles outside was very different than on the treadmill. The pounding
on my knee was brutal. It felt like my knee was going to give out but i'm doing much, much better now. It will just take time to get my body used to moving A LOT again. So Dixie (AKA Brown Dog) and I really need to get in shape. Fundraising is going really well so far! I'm really excited.

Well, Mom really needs to get moving on the Disney plans. Tim & Trish bought tickets to LA for when we will be there. It's going to be a blast.

No comments: