Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lunch Ride Adventure

So we went off for a ride around the Cap City Trail today. Started late as Sean was fixing a flat. A half mile into the ride Sean flats again (in the least desireable area of the whole ride). As we are stopping a cop pulls up (on the bike trail), then a second unmarked car. They get out an hide behind a dumpster.

At this point we are half watching and half changing a tire. The second cop goes toward the apartments...still changing the flat. The first now has his 9mm drawn, behind the dumpster. We are halfway out of site...but trying to get this fixed, quickly.

All things said, no real drama for us. No more flats there either...

The rest of the ride was rather uneventful!

Ryan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uh... I think I would have ducked for cover when I saw the 9mm come out... can't you see it... criminal dragging spandex clad biker dude along for protection while threatening his life.. 10pm news. EEK! I know EXACTLY where you were. YIKES! Glad you got out of there unscathed. Now I'll be worried when Tom goes for lunch rides.. ha ha Glad you had 'back up'. Maybe I WON'T be riding the Capital City trail tonight.