Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 06, 2007

Holy 14 miles...that is what I ran on Saturday morning. It's weird for me to think that ran over a half marathon, but I did it. I'm trying to get my mind around all of the running that still has to be done in the next 75 days. I sent in my re-committment papers for Team in Training today and I sent in my race registration. So although I've known since April that I wanted to do this, I really am now. So now I really need to get cracking on my fundraising. I've reworked my cookie website and am trying to drive more traffic to it http://www.bakersresource.com/ ...hint, hint! Jake got his first tooth a week or so ago and now when he smiles, there is a little "toof" there. It's so cute. He is moving around so much too, not crawling yet but it won't be long. Sean and Ian have decided to "box in socks." I have zero idea where that came from....Maybe Dr Suess's Fox in Socks. Funny thing is they don't know what "boxing" is...even though they do it every day. Okay it's 9:30pm I need to go read some Harry Potter before I go to sleep....5:00am comes early...Thank God they are SO darn cute.


3 comments:

Trish said...

Yes. Adorable boys!! They must get it from their aunt!!

Unknown said...

I don't know how you keep up w/ those THREE kids and train for a marathon. You are doing awesome!!! Congrats! So close now. :) Good job on the 14 mile run. My race is Aug 26th... after that I could be made available as a sag vehicle (on my bike) to carry your water and what not on a long run... :) Your kiddos sure are adorable!

Lindi Ben said...

Ahhhh! I'm catching up on your site. Love the pics and video. That's not to say I'm not reading about the tribulations of an injured foot either, but the eye candy is so sweet. :)