Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Back to school and things I liked this week

Cookies this week.....



Back to school cookies for the office staff at #1 and #2's school.
(Butter 'em up, just in case.)


Two of my loves, cookies and scrapbooking!

Ironman logo cookies.



Things I enjoyed reading this week

Once a Month Cooking / Once a Month Mom has inspired me to create a 10 day dinner menu plan! I went shopping today. The cooking and freezing commences tomorrow !

A new favorite is Living Locurto. She has got some amazing free printables. She is an amazing artist!

Bridget at Bake at 350 reminded me that it's pumpkin time! Can't wait to try this

Today's guest: Jen Johnson on eighteen25
A how to on cute, easy yarn spiders for Halloween!

Today's guest: How does she? (a new read for me and a new fave!)
A how to on making Halloween treat bag to "boo" your neighbors in the month of October.



What did you read this week that you would recommend?

No comments: