Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the road

Well the adventure of our move to Kansas City began today. Daddy-O starts the new job tomorrow so he left for KC a few hours in the midst of this storm we're in. We thought him driving south to St. Louis would be a better drive than going through Iowa but right now it's slow going. He has seen a bunch of cars in the ditch all ready and watched a truck with a horse trailer spin out behind him. Needless to say, I'm a bit of a wreck myself. I'm doing a lot of praying and have faith that he will make it safely.

The kids have a week left of school and then Nanni and Daddy-O will be here on Friday. We'll do a little bit of celebrating for #3's birthday on Saturday and get ready for the movers who will be here on the 20th. Writing this is making me nervous! I need to go relax a bit.

1 comment:

emily b said...

I'll be thinking of you and your family! Good luck with everything.