Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Well, Ryan told me that my last 2 long runs have been longer than his....that is a really strange thought. I did 15 miles yesterday and paid for it. I felt like my hips were disconnecting from their sockets. Walking or running was pretty painful but ice and Advil all is better. Maybe it's time for new shoes...I'm at nearly 300 miles....Ryan mentioned that to me...or is he just trying to get his own new shoes...I'm sure his shoes will show up right after he finishes his run tomorrow. If they don't, I hope he goes to the doctor and makes sure that his foot is okay. Ian's birthday is next weekend. I can't believe he's going to be 3 all ready. We're all about Spidey...so I'll be baking up some Spidey faces and web cookies and hauling some cake to Iowa to see Tim and Trish after the party....Ah Iowa..the last time I spent a night in Cedar Rapids was a nightmare...my car wrecked, a hotel room with hubby, 2 kids, a dog and a cat.....This time will be better....I hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, sounds like new shoes are in order... hip pain.. BAD! :) Good luck on the trip.. eek. I HATE hotels w/ little ones. And I'm pretty sure the neighboring people hate hotels w/ little ones too!