Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When you care enough to send the very best...


Hallmark logo


Hallmark is based in Kansas City.

 File:Montage kansas city.JPG

Daddy-O got a job working in Product Management for Hallmark.

Hence, we are MOVING!

We spent the Thanksgiving weekend in KC with family and did a bit of house hunting too. Both were very successful I'm happy to report.

For details on Thanksgiving please visit Aunt Trish's blog at My Path to Travel.

This is our new house as of December 20, 2010

The new Casa de Chaos just waiting for my gardening skills!

HUGE backyard, complete with basketball goal!
It is going to be a crazy couple of weeks as we jump into this new chapter of our lives. So much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season as we move into Advent. I need to get started on an Advent calendar pretty quick. Like today for tomorrow! I'm  going to see what I can do from this great post at The Crafty Crow or the gals over at How Does She have an Awesome Advent roundup too. Have fun!

No comments: